About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Kasper Family - Calgary Family Photography

It was the windiest day I've seen in a long time....and who can see the wind? Okay so I couldn't actually see the wind, but I sure could see the effects of the wind!  Gale force winds forced us to a different location for family photos late last month.  But that's the deal with on location photography....you just have to roll with it!

After blowing around Arrowood for a few minutes we decided on a location and had a great time.  I went to college with Wayne and Lisa and walked away from this shoot wishing that I had gotten to know them better at school.  What a blast!  I was laughing the whole time we were shooting.  There were time where they were almost too relaxed in front of the camera, pure ham at times...I loved it!  Lisa is a great friend of my sister and I can see why Nikki loves her!

As we wrapped up the official portion of the shoot I asked if Luci had a white dress in her closet that she could throw on later that evening as I had another shoot to get to.  Sure enough she did and I headed back to their farm to grab a few more images of her out in the field...some of my favorites this year! Enjoy the photos, I sure had a great time shooting them and loved the edits!

Share some comment love.



 This may be one of my favorites from the afternoon.....love LOVE her eyes in this shot!



 "Wait....let's pretend I'm an angry store owner and you're trying to get inside as I'm locking up."
There is a whole series of these!!



 I'm not too sure that there wasn't a kiss that didn't
involve a leg lift of some sort. :-)


 Okay this is one of my favorites too!


No comments: